theosophy & psychism

Apr 18, 1996 06:27 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

Bea,

When I was Lodge President, we had someone come to meetings who was slightly
psychic & healed. We just let her be. She was part of the group. & that was
that.

My personal experience with her was that she was once going to come to my
hoouse & heal me. I waited & waited, & she forgot to show up. Another time,
I noticed that I was standing talking to her & was getting very tired ie she
was taking my energy, so I never asked her to heal me again, & I never stood
that close to her again, but others related to her in their own way. She was
very sociable. The group folded a few years ago, & I heard that she was the
one who was trying to keep it going. Well, she was still hanging in  there,
if only ineffectively. But maybe, during all these years of contact she
gained something. She was always looking for the end of the rainbow. Maybe
she found it at our lodge.

At one point we also had a very fanatic woman attend a few meetings. She was
very insulting & disruptive. We let it go on for several meetings, because
we thought that everyone should have the floor at our meetings; but then we
deccided at a long business meeting, that she was bothering everyone else, &
disrupting what we wanted to learn, so we decided that if she came again &
made a ruckus we would ask her to leave. She never came again though. So
that was that. From that point on, everyone could have their say so, but not
hog the floor. Others had to have time to respond & voice their view as well.

Liesel
Member TI, TSA, TS in Canada, HR