Re: Proposed revisions

Apr 19, 1996 02:46 AM
by Michelle Donald

Hi All

> Mysteries is a nice term. It would fit into my suggested wording thus:
>
> "To investigate the mysteries of nature, and unrealized human potential and
> abilities, with an underlying respect for all life."

I know my grammar isnt the best - so I expect a rebuttle on this, BUT
would the sentence be more correct with a 'the' inserted between and
and unrealized human potenial.

> Thanks. And be glad I haven't had the time to write more! :-)

te he he

I sure know what that can mean, one time when Murray had a report to
write he came to stay one night and ending up staying more than a
week!
BFN
OOROO
Michelle

michelle@zip.com.au
Get On-Line Internet Training and Database Services
http://www.arch.unsw.edu.au/netcourse/