Newbees

Apr 15, 1996 01:25 PM
by M K Ramadoss

Hi

We have had several messages on the issue of the tone and content of some
of the messages here. For anyone who is new to maillists, it may be
shocking. Newslist is a totally new type of medium and it takes time to
most to get used to.

I just read a message from listening-l which I thought was interesting
and I have forwarded it here. Some may find it interesting.

	....doss