Re: Reply to JRC -- Same Old Arguments

Apr 17, 1996 02:58 PM
by M K Ramadoss

Nick:

Theosophy has helped me to make life a little better for me as well as
those with whom I come into contact. From this perspective, I think
Theosophy can benefit everyone and should reach anyone whatever their
level of education or intelligence is. So I hope we can use Internet as a
medium to reach everyone so that it can make a difference in their life.
It is my earnest hope and wish that we can see this happen in our life time.

	....doss