Re: "Moderator"

Apr 15, 1996 09:13 AM
by Alan

In message <m0u8hVg-000JftC@slip.net>, alexis dolgorukii
<alexei@slip.net> writes
>>I love Alan, I admire Alan, I revere Alan, I respect Alan.....BUT
>NO MODERATOR, NOT HIM NOT ANYBODY!
>
>Alexis

DITTO :-)

Alan.

Anyhow, the list is *already* maintained by John Mead as an unmoderated
list in the interests of freedom of speech.  For some, the delete key is
useful - I use it a lot, and for others, there are a number of mail
filter options around - I think my own net provider has a freebie
version for use with its software.

Like others, I ger pissed off with some of the things I read, but mea
culpa - I probably piss other people off with some of the things I say -
that's life on the net.

(We are still allowed to say "piss" in England, even if it's illegal for
Americans to read it).

More Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: