Re:"Good Authority"

Apr 15, 1996 00:11 AM
by Richtay

Alexis, referring to the number of ULT associates, writes:

> As I wasn't told not to say who told me I will;
>
> It was Jerry Hejka-Ekins and I guess he's as good an authority as you are.
> Or is there anyone more authoritative than you and your nice shiney PhD?

Jerry HE and I are friends and both deeply dedicated to the philosophy.  I
have never sensed in him or me the need to mutually compare "authority."  In
fact, I feel a great deal of mutual respect and cooperation.  The word
"authority" was not my choice of words, but yours.

If you'd like to find out whether it's 1,000, as you claim JHE states it, or
4 to 5,000, as I state it, why not call the Los Angeles ULT where the records
are kept and inquire?

PHONE (213) 748-7244  FAX (213) 748-0634