Re: Chuck

Apr 14, 1996 10:34 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 09:51 PM 4/14/96 -0500, you wrote:
>" I think his "jokes" are his way of taking the sting out of things he
>needs to say."
>
>Alexis I think his jokes put more sting into situations & people. Maybe they
>take out his sting, but why do we have to listen to that.
>
>Darn tooten right. I've been using my "delete" button, until someone called
>to my attention that he was really going off the deep end. That's when I had
>a look see.
>He's alienating people. Who wants to tune in to theos-l to read garbage?
>
>Liesel
>Member TI, TSA, TS in Canada, HR
>

>Liesel:
Right now, is a very hard time in Chuck's life, between losing Cleo, and
having Kidney Stones, and now his personal problem, I think it's clear that
he is doing the human thing and "lashing out" where he normally would have
been more diplomatic. From what I understand, his brand of whacky humour has
long been his trademark. The only problem that arises is when people take
his humour for the real thing. Chuck is a compassionate and feeling man, if
wveryone would remember that, things would go more smoothly. It's a funny
thing Leisel but usually truly compassionate people are also passionate in
all ways. It's a fiery thing!

alexis