Re: Blasphemy

Apr 13, 1996 02:08 PM
by Drpsionic

Alex,
There you go, taking things seriously again.  You are really going to have to
stop doing it because it is ruining some of my best jokes.  Of course there
is no such thing as blasphemy as far as the gods are concerned, unless you
are working with one that is a bit hot tempered.  It is people who create
such concepts, just like good, evil, karma, rounds, chains, morality in all
its forms, all the other pseudo-spiritual balderdash that we have to cut
through in order to find out what is really going on.  In that regard,
blasphemy, as the act of getting rid of the baggage, is very good for the
human soul.

Chuck the Blaspheming Barbarian MTI, FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker