Re: Genius

Apr 13, 1996 02:09 PM
by Drpsionic

Alex,
I have always been of the opinion that the only architectural philosopher
whose work had any practical value was Vauban.  If you consider the unlivable
monstrostities that such folks have caused in this century we would all have
been better off if they all had been shot along with a few theosophical
pederasts.

Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker