Re: Greetings to the list

Apr 12, 1996 03:12 PM
by Bee Brown

A pity to read a letter such as this. I know how he feels as I am a semi
participant now because of the attitudes, and some people trying to foist
their agendas on to this list. I like to be free to to discuss or mention
something without getting a load of borax because I am not conforming to the
rules imposed by those persons, on theos-l. Dispite what some may think, I
have no problems with disagreements but I don't want that disagreement
rammed down my throat in a disagreeable manner. Nor am I interested in
Radha's sex life or anyone elses and I think this list disgraces itself by
stooping to such methods of eliminating the opposition.
Therefore I only read some of the post on here now and the rest get deleted
as soon as they come into my computer. As a result of this I will not be
participating any more as I will not have the flavour of the list and a
response from me could quite easily be out of context. I know of others who
have also left the list but they have been polite enough to do so because of
the 'high noise level'. I am telling it as I see it and if that is
incorrect, well so be it.
Bee Brown