Re: TI is not a Container, it's a network

Apr 12, 1996 03:08 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

Bob,

I think TI is also a thing with which each one is able to fulfill their own
dharma, whatever that dharma may be, ie do your own theosophical thing, with
the support of others.
Liesel
Member TI, TSA, TS in Canada, HR