Greetings to the list

Apr 12, 1996 07:41 AM
by Carlos M. Perez

Dear all,

During a month I was subscribed as a reader to the list. I'm a fellow of TS
in Spain. As I can see, it's impossible for me to spend a lot of time
participating in this list. By other hand, I do not agree with the sense of many
postings, so I decide to resign to it. However, I'd like to make some little
comments before it.

1) Does somebody really think that a list plenty of hard actitudes and fighting
postings can be useful for the enlighment or for the truth searching of any
person?.

2) Why you are not more honest and add as an object for TI "...  to fight
against Theosophical Society of Adyar and their representatives"?. It would be
more "transparent".

Finally, sorry by my english. Best regards.

Carlos M. Perez, TS Spain

--
Carlos M. Perez                                Tel: +(341) 561.25.99
Technical Director                             Fax: +(341) 564.00.10