Re: Oh No!

Apr 10, 1996 10:05 AM
by Jerry Schueler

Alexis:
> Pretending it
>cannot be explained to many people, is, I think, a total ego trip.
	Whoa!  I never said it couldn't be explained.  It can, and
it is, and will continue to be.  But after hearing the message, most
folks leave the TS and go elsewhere.  Most folks want instant
enlightenment.  Publishers know this.  My own publisher, for
example, puts things on the covers of my books that say "easy"
and "anyone can do it" and "fast results" and so on, which
makes me squirm.  This is exactly what people want to hear.
It sells books.  But, alas, it is not the truth.

	Jerry S.
	Member, TI