Re: sanctity

Apr 10, 1996 02:43 PM
by Drpsionic

Alex,
You and I have an obvious disagreement on this.  I"m probably just a bit old
fashioned but I always thought an adept was one who had advanced in certain
mystical areas.  Now as regards music, there is no question Beethoven was an
adept and he did make a lasting impact on humanity.  But could he make a
teacup appear underground?  And why would he (or anyone else) want to?
There you go, taking me seriously again. :-)

Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker