Re: sanctity

Apr 09, 1996 11:26 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 05:05 PM 4/9/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Alex,
> Ludwig's unkemptness qualifies him for adeptship.  He had a genuine odor of
>sanctity.
>
>Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA
>Heretic
>Troublemaker
>
>Actually Chuck:

Ludwig apparently just had a genuine odour! But, you bring up an important
point. There is no reason the believe he WASN'T an adept! It is my belief,
and my expereince, that there is a group of Adepts whose purpose is music,
and whose manifesting spirits are what the Hindus call Ghandarvas (I think
that's correct) or Music Devas, I call then music angels! There are many
differing fields of endeavours for adpetii, and music is one, as medicine is
one, as art is one, as Government is one, etc. My definition of what
qualifies a person as an adept is that their lives made an important
catalytic effect on humanity. Beethoven was a seminal creator of music. He
changed the way the Western World viewed music, he ended an era, and began a
new one. That's quite enough, in my view, to qualify him as an adept.

alexis, MTI, FTSA