Re: Misunderstandings re: K, ES (fwd)

Apr 09, 1996 11:11 AM
by M K Ramadoss

Sitanshu's response is to the point and goes to heart of the issues in
the original message.

As has been repeatedly pointed out by K, every system, every belief,
every religion has not solved human problem. One has just to see what is
going on in the world.

My problem has to be solved by me and not thru any belief or system.

....doss

> Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 09:44:50 -0700
> From: Sitanshu Kumar <kumar@Synopsys.COM>
> Subject: Re: Misunderstandings re: K, ES (fwd)

I dont know why such a big fuss is being raised over some masters
living in the himalayas. It is true that K never denied the existence of
the masters, he simple thought they are largely irrelevant as far as
freedom for mankind is concerned. He has stated that very clearly.
The theosophist seek the masters as spiritual authority, K said
all authority stifles the mind. I think most childish people seek
some kind of miracle, some unknown guiding hand, all that is result
of fear, and fear can not be solved by any authority(look at the
organized religions). It is quite malicious to say that K sought
a special position for himself. His presence was selfless. As far as
Radha Sloss is concerned, she is no more than a fiction writer like
the ones you see on bookstands.( she may have some factual truth,
but her mind seeks sensationalism, very much similar to what
is shown on popular TV shows likes Cops etc.)

sitanshu kumar