Re No training?

Apr 08, 1996 11:10 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 02:40 PM 4/8/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Alecis,
>
>I guess this is one place where we differ.
>
>I agree that any form of ESP is inborn & not learned, but I still think that
>the inborn talent can be used more effectively if it is trained to
>understand better what it perceives. I don't really know how that works with
>auras, so I'm not going to say anything on that subject. I'm very glad that
>you & John have had such successful healings. I think that's great. But it's
>still my considered opinion that with training you would be even more
effective.

Liesel: It would be impossible to be more effective than we are because as
Shaman-Tulkus  (and any good Shaman is a Tulku)we don't do anything at all!
John merely writes down what he's "told", and I simply serve as a viaduct
for the Cosmic Harmonic which is directed and utilized by the spirit working
with me at that moment. The only training either John or Myself have ever
required was provided by the spirits, and that consisted of instructions on
how to get out of the way! All it takes to be a healer is a desire to help,
compassion, and the ability to remove one's self from the process. It isn't
hard to do. I do another kind of healing too, the good old fashioned "laying
on of hands" and in that case it's the patient's body that instructs me what
to do. It's very easy, the body "pulls" or "sucks" energy where energy is
required, and it stops "pulling" or "sucking" when it's had enough. And
"laying on of hands" doesn't require any "psychic" ability at all, just
caringness! I can teach anyone how to do it, and do it well, in less than
two minutes. And they don't have to be "pure" or "holy"
 or "vegetarians"! The only drawback I've found is that most people just
don't care enough about others to bother trying. Especially among the
so-called "X-generation".

Alexis