Women and theosophy

Mar 09, 1996 04:54 PM
by Mark Gegenhuber

Hi,
This is my fist message to this listserv, so let's see if it goes!

I'm doing a paper on theosophy. particularly feminism and theosophy.
Looking for the effect theosophy may have had on women's spiritual or
practical lives, women in theosophy, feminist theory and theosophy. I have
begun with H.P.B. (The Theosophical Society is in my town), but have found
only one citation that begins to connect women and theosophy.
Any ideas out there?  Anyone else exploring in this area?

Happy to hear from you,

S. Gegenhuber