Re: By - Laws : a new perspective/approach Paradigm shifts

Jan 01, 1996 07:15 AM
by liesel

>>> I don't know any more about Sri Ram being clairvoyant only that he was. You
>>> know more about him than I do. You've seen him I've only read some of his
>>> writings. That he was very quiet about his extra talent figures. It seems
>>> all the really proficient people don't vaunt it. It wasn't too long ago...
>>> not more than 10-15 years ago ... that they had to hide it anyway because
>>> it wasn't accepted. They were looked upon like freaks charlatans
>>> chiselers... you name it.
>> Whew! Good thing things have changed so dramatically! -:
> -JRC

Doss
JRC was talking about something entirely different. You can't know because
you've only recently joined theos-l & we talked about it before.

I hate to tell ya but the staff in Wheaton works darn hard & long hours.
That's been my observation whenever I've been there. That includes John
Algeo. I don't think he has any ambitions other than try his best to be an
effective President of the TS of A. He's a person who does well but is not
"ambitious" in the sense you put it. He took early retirment meaning a cut
in his pension to become our President & for a while was doing both his
old job & his new job.

Liesel