Akashic Records and EC

Dec 30, 1996 08:20 AM
by Jerry Schueler

Paul:
>OK then. If the "record" is within the individual person
>let's consider this in light of Theosophy. The personality is
>mortal the *result* but not the *continuation* of past
>personalities. Only the higher triad survives death.
>Therefore if what Edgar is reading is within the person and
>the ex-personalities are *not* within the person all he can
>read is the *results* of the ex-personalities; i.e. the
>skandhas. And of course the lasting individuality. What this
>suggests to me is that Edgar was quite capable of giving a
>correct reading of a person's spiritual identity his/her
>karmic inheritance from past personalities and his/her
>physical condition. But by virtue of *what* he is reading he
>*cannot* access detailed historical information about those
>past personalities because it isn't *there.* So when his
>reading goes into a blank spot the blank gets filled in by
>some regurgitated Bible or some fantasy Atlantis derived from
>Donnelly etc. The blank becomes a hole through which material
>of less reliability and value pours in. The unconscious for
>some reason seems incapable of just saying "I don't know" and
>will come up with *some* answer no matter what.
>
>How's that?

Sounds very theosophical to me Paul. HPB says that
only the "aroma" of each life is stored in the Reincarnating Ego
and the details of each life are lost. Both the Reincarnating Ego
alias the causal body and the Akashic Records are said to be
on the 4th or causal plane. I would suspect that the one is the
subjective version and the other the objective version of the same
thing. The idea of the kama-manas "filling in" the holes is
probably an accurate assessment. This is very interesting material
here. Thanks.

Jerry S.