JRC do it!

Dec 28, 1996 06:40 AM
by K. Paul Johnson

>From what I've seen here JRC would do a fine job of writing an
introduction to Theosophy. Submitting chapters for group
comment might seem like "too many cooks" but I don't think it
would be a burden to us. If sending them to the list is a
problem due to length perhaps a group of volunteers could get
them via email without everyone on the list doing so. I hereby
volunteer to read and comment as needed. Is this something you
envision in print John or do you have it in mind as an
electronic publication?