Rich: Theos-l in news

Dec 28, 1996 05:39 AM
by Ann E. Bermingham

Rich:
>Very interesting because this article was written by a prominent member of
>Theos-l and was first published by ME in the ERGATES newsmagazine
>Dec1995 put out by U.L.T. San Francisco. How quickly our stuff is
getting
>reprinted these days!
>Where the heck is the Akbar Lodge anyway?

Chicago

>I wonder if they gave credit to the source? In these days of instantaneous
>communication plagiarism is sure to get caught!

The article was preceded by a quote from Judge and there was no other source
stated than the author signing as A Theosophy Student. Perhaps the editors got
it from the author. If they took it from your publication I believe they
should have at least made some reference to it.

Ann E. Bermingham