Project 01

Dec 27, 1996 04:57 PM
by bbrown

Reply to JRC.

One thing we have here in NZ are short phamplets on Theosophy and aspects
thereoff. They are written locally and some of them have just been updated.
We have one called 'The Human Family' and ' Karma the Law of Action and
Reaction' and 'Theosophy What is it?'. there are many others and some of
them come from Australia. We leave them lying around in a prominent place
with a notice saying free literature. But we have to get them in the door
first to see the literature.
They are quite short and can be read in a few minutes and we have given
quite a few away.
Hope it may be of interest.
Bee Brown
Member Theosophy International