Re: debate on by-laws -- new proposition

Dec 27, 1996 08:48 AM
by liesel

John
I think that's a good idea for starters in spite of the fact thsat we have
19 revisions & going through the process you suggest would take quite a
while. But I think maybe at the end we could see where we were going. Would
we convince anybody to change their minds I wonder or are we looking for a
compromise getting together of all factions?

Liesel