Solstice

Dec 25, 1996 02:55 PM
by guru

> Keith:
>
> For all that ignored the solstice it may have been just as well.
>
> One more question: Was it good for you Alan?
>
> Namaste
> Keith Price

It was very quiet very still. If anything I suspect a period
of reflection and pause for thought in matters esoteric and/or
theosophical. In my understanding of esoteric astrology
Capricorn represents the gate of death of transition from this
world to another be it astral mental causal or whatever;
probably varies according to the individual. And of course
the same journey can be taken while still in this temporal life.

With the presence of both Uranus and Neptune in the latter end
of Capricorn I wonder what will happen this coming year when
the sun reaches their conjunction. Uranus will get to Aquarius
first of the two - POW!!

Thought: Namaste is an anagram of NAME TSA .....

Alan
--
Member Theosophy International.
Member Human Race.