RE: Computers and Spirituality

Dec 23, 1996 09:30 PM
by Peter Walstra

Take a look at the 'McChurch' site at http://mcchurch.org/ !

>3. How are the on-line discussion going on the WWW?
>4. For those that are Compuserve do you want to try to meet in an open live
>conference room on the "New Age Forum" over the holidays? The are usually
>empty except at the time of a scheduled conference? I know there are about
>five of us- Ann B Jerry S. Jim M. Don De G.-- and some others? Anyone have a
>topic and a time?
>
>Namaste
>Keith Price

How about IRC channels? That's not restricted to Compuserve or some other
service. I've only recently tried it out so don't know much about it but
it seems you just need an IRC program like MIRC and connect to a server. Then
you pick one or more of the channels that are available; haven't seen
anything yet sounding like theosophy-related talk though.

HAPPY HOLI-DAYS TO EVERYONE!

/* Peter I. Walstra */
Member Theosophy International TS WTYF [...] Human Race.