Coherence

Dec 16, 1996 02:41 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

> >On a related matter-- Coherence you're the only anonymous
> >poster on the list. Sort of like a nude beach with one clothed
> >person. You may have good reasons for this but when you make
> >condescending remarks about other people on the list and their
> >ideas it doesn't seem quite fair to do it from a pseudonym.
> >Or rather perhaps the pseudonym strengthens the impression
> >that you are looking down on us/me/some of us/whatever. Could
> >you consider revealing your identity? It might change the
> >energy flow.

If you send an e-mail to listserv@vnet.net with the words

review theos-l

as the body of the text you will find coherence@aol.com listed
as Gregory D. Hoskins though Mr. Hoskins is not necessarily by
this definition the same person who posts to theos-l.

However Bee I agree with what you say above.

Alan
--
Member Theosophy International.
Member Human Race.