testing interfaces for jem

Dec 16, 1996 09:31 AM
by lcm

this is a test message only.
rs and go there.
I agree that France is more accessible to more people than France this is
indisputable. But the way you demonstrate knowledge of France is very
interesting: "since it can be validated by most people who are willing to
follow
> the directions of the map makers and go there."

It strikes me that the knowledge of the Masters is the same. We are given
directions but we must pursue them. If we will not i.e. become chelas
admittedly a difficult task we cannot thereby say that Masters are not
scientifically knowable. IN PRINCIPLE THEY ARE because we have a means of
testing that hypothesis and falsifying it. If we follow the "directions"
and do NOT find Masters then we may say it is false. But so many people
throughout history testify to the existence of enlightened beings that to me
the evidence is unimpeachable !!

At least so it seems to me.

Cheerily

Rich

P.S. The Winter Solstice is coming. What is everyone planning to do for it
if anything? I always at least burn a candle and think of my highest
spiritual goals. Sometimes I make myself a full-blown ceremony as the mood
strikes.