re re Trust Problem

Dec 14, 1996 01:13 AM
by Jerry Hejka-Ekins

Rich Taylor writes:

>But let there be no high-handedness manipulation slander or
>force. This is not only unbrotherly but hinders individuals
>from growing into their own Buddhic consciousness which is the
>personal ability to discriminate wrong and right and to
>approach one's own personal ULTIMATE AUTHORITY -- the Self.

It is too bad that Wheaton has had to resort to the mis-
representation of facts and sometimes to even slander in order
to maintain control of the Section. Only a few years ago it was
the bylaw changes that effectively prevented Bing Escudero from
running for President. Now Boston Lodge members are being
misrepresented as having stolen Lodge assets for their personal
use. We are faced with new bylaw changes that will destroy the
traditionally held autonomy of Lodges and make it easier to expel
members who disagree. More than ever I think that the salvation
of the TS depends upon the members exerting their will.

Jerry HE
International Theosophist

CC to jhejkaekins@igc.apc.org