Re: Trust Problem

Dec 13, 1996 04:05 AM
by John R Crocker

On 13 199512 M K Ramadoss wrote:

> MKR
> The board can always find a way to postpone the implementation of
> the bylaws even if they are passed. So it all depends how the board views
> the situation and what it wants to do.
In fact I believe someone is currently composing a letter citing
the several different ways in which the TS Bylaws themselves have *not
been followed* in both the preparation for the vote as well as the actual
balloting. The current vote is likely to be *invalid* - and unlike the
past few years of behaviour at best unethical and domineering and at
worst possibly outright illegal ... there is now a growing number of
people who will simply not keep quiet about this and will force the
issue. Wheaton had best begin to understand that there is a quickly
growing sentiment among quite strong and articulate Theosophists that
it has *stepped over the line*.
-JRC