Re: By-Law Revision/Boston Lodge Sale

Dec 12, 1996 01:48 PM
by Richtay

Doss wrote

> In the circustances both the National President and Brant Jackson
> need to apologize in public and send copies to everyone to whom the cover
> letter and Jackson's letters were sent.
>
> If on the other hand they have facts support that the tax exempt assets
> were converted to private benefit they need to file a complaint with
> Internal Revenue Service in public who will take action on the
> individuals involved.
Yes and if there's PROOF I will be shocked. I don't like the work that
these Boston Theosophists are doing but that is THEIR business and THEIR
karma. I was very invovled in the process and did not see anyone benefitting
PERSONALLY in any way especially financially. Rather it was a great
headache and sacrifice to everyone involved -- BOTH sides.

Rich