Re: To be a Theosophist

Nov 29, 1995 07:10 AM
by Liesel F. Deutsch

Dear Coherence

When you put yourself last please keep away from being masochistic
about it. Ahimsa includes not doing any harm to yourself as well.

I find Theosophy tremendously nourishing just as you do. I haven't
found any other system that is more so or even as much so. I think
when you find a teacher it adds to the reading but you can go on
just by reading for a long time.

Thanks for the message.

Liesel

Liesel