Re: "truth"

Nov 09, 1995 05:56 AM
by Jerry Schueler

Maurice:< Let me say however that Universal Truth is equivalent to Absolute
Truth.>

Welcome aboard Maurice. From a technical theosophical sense
there is a big difference between absolute truth and universal truth. In
theosophy our "universe" is usually considered to be our solar system
which is very much in space-time while absolute truth is beyond space-
time altogether. HPB and her Mahatmas only discussed principles
that hold within our universe solar system.

Jerry S.