Re: To be a Theosophist

Nov 06, 1995 08:38 AM
by Liesel F. Deutsch

Dear Donna

Maybe you're right. I was trying to make Wheaton live up to my
should rules. that's Serge King's term. A should rule is that you
expect another person or organization or being to live up to what you
think they should do. You're right I shouldn't have expected anything of
Wheaton & should have said "thank you Lord" for whatever useful came
my way. You're absolutely right I should remember that others don't
play by my should rules but by their own.

Liesel