Re: monads

Nov 05, 1995 05:30 AM
by Liesel F. Deutsch

Re Jerry H-E's remarks

Seems to me that theosophical concepts aren't that difficult for
people top lewrn any more. TOday a lot more people understand them
at least somewhat.

Dera Jerry I find it interesting that you think that you can't
assume that every theosophical author is saying the same thing as
every other.
That means that even the authors have individual differences let
alone the students. That being so why do you condemn some of the
authors? Different people respond to different vibes & since we all
seem to be made that way why do you object so much?

Liesel