Re: To be a Theosophist

Nov 03, 1995 05:50 AM
by Liesel F. Deutsch

Dear Bee

Agreed that we all have our own ways & opinions our own Paths. That's
as it should be. But you indicate that you're a member of a group. You
mention that some of your group isn't in agreement with you
channeling.  From that statement one gathers that you've been able to
talk to them about it.

I didn't even have anyone to bounce my ideas off of to tell what I
was just then studying my newest esoteric discoveries.

Most people around me aren't esoterically minded ... aren't interested in
Theosophcical ideas. So I felt completely isolated. I felt like an
outcast. That kind of a cold shoulder from the organization
which is nearest & dearest to you is pretty hard to take especially
if you just happen to be as I was then at a particularly difficult
period in your life.