historical and doctrinal

Oct 26, 1995 10:45 AM
by Jerry Hejka-Ekins

Bee,

I hope to conduct a 6 week workshop on elementals, about 1-2 hour
session per week. I am hooked on the idea of the habit forming
aspects and the implications for addiction. I am half packed to
go away but I cannot resist the theo-l so I will buzz.
Many thanks, Bee

 Have you read GdP's material on the relationship between the
elementals and the balance of the four elements that make up the
human constitution? For an ambitious astrologer, this material
has a lot of potential for research.

Good luck on your workshop

Jerry HE

CC to jhejkaekins@igc.apc.org