Re: The power behind the TS

Oct 09, 1995 02:28 PM
by Murray Stentiford, Scientific Software and Systems Ltd

Subj: RE: the power behind the TS

>Ann:
>>Speaking of food, I got a delicious recipe for Artichoke and
>>Wild Rice Casserole that was served to us at Olcott's Saturday
>>workshop. If you wish a copy, please e-mail me and I will send
>>it along.
>
>Jerry:
>Sounds great! Please send. I have a great recipe for curried
>black eyed peas you might like.

Please send it to me too!

Talk of Olcott events reminds me of when Jocelyn & I worked at Olcott
from June to September 1989. People, events, food ... . Loved them all.

This recipe stuff is the REAL roots of theos!

Murray
murray@sss.co.nz