Why The Daniel Cruise

Oct 07, 1995 09:53 PM
by james yungkans

was the humor taken improperly? I thought that, after all the
negativity generated by Daniel's prior posts, a little polite but
sharp humor might lighten up this board in regard to 'Christian'
discussions/postings.

For reference, I addded actual material 'Verbatim' from
"How Theosophy Came to Me" by CWL, Ch VII "Our Voyage to India",
where Blavatsky is having discussions with a Daniel Smith.
This is the 'Historical' data I referred to in the posts.

Can you tell me more about Biola? What kind of a school is it,
theological breakdown, etc. I like to know these things.

 James

P.S. Liesel, was the Amen a positive or a negative comment. I
couldn't really tell.