Daniel H.

Oct 04, 1995 05:35 PM
by MGRAYE

Daniel H. keeps sending me private messages about Who is Jesus Christ and
that I should be concerned about the security of my soul,but he won't answer
on theos-1, my two questions about what books he has read about Theosophy
written by Theosophical and non-Theosophical writers.

In the future all private e-mail messages to me from Daniel H. will be auto-
matically deleted as soon as I seen the heading. I am mor than happy to
read and sometimes respond to Daniel H's theos-l postings.

Daniel Caldwell

P.S. Daniel H.: in answer to your question Who is Jesus Christ? I would
suggest that you read IN SEARCH OF THE PRIMORDIAL TRADITION AND THE COSMIC
CHRIST by Father John Rossner. I don't necessarily agree with everything
Dr. Rossner says but I think he is on the right track.

What is the penalty for disbelieving in Daniel H.'s brand of Christianity?
Hell? Eternal damnation? A religion based on FEAR? If you don't believe
THIS way, be concerned about the fate, the security of your soul.

What is the penalty for disbelieving in any form of Theosophy? I don't believe
there is a penalty! A person's life or fate or destiny is not worse because
he or she rejects Theosophy or disbelieves in the Theosophical philosophy.