Re: WQJ and CWL

Oct 04, 1995 09:59 AM
by LIESEL

Dear Paul,

I don't know enough about the interrelationship between Besant,
Judge and Leadbeater to comment on what you say. I do, however,
know something about Annie Besant. She was a very
strong-willed, & independent-minded woman. So I doubt very much
(& that's putting it mildly) that she could be led & unduly
influenced by either of these 2 gentlemen. She certainly wasn't
a wishy washy who would play "yassuh" to a pair of stronger
men. She was a very strong person herself, with some strong
ideas of her own.

Liesel