Re: Seeing Auras

Oct 04, 1995 09:21 AM
by LIESEL

Paul,

Just don't get caught looking at just that, to the detriment of
your spiritual development. That's CWL's interpretation of the
"Voice" of the passage about a snake coiled under each flower
(I think that's the way it goes.) Also, I know that different
people advise trying to develop different chakras. If you don't
mind, I'd like to tell you what Harry taught us. I want to tell
you, because I think Harry was knowledgeable, at a very high
level, certainly much higer than my own. But it's up to you to
accept or reject this. He taught us to concentrate on the crown
& the heart chakras, by thinking beauty & love. He said, when
we'd developed those 2, the development of all the others would
just follow... For what it's worth.

Liesel