Jnana Yoga

Oct 03, 1995 11:05 AM
by Jerry Schueler

The latest American Theosophist has an excellent description
of Jnana Yoga on page 5. I am heartened to see that Wheaton
understands how this important yoga works. I highly
recommend anyone interested in this form of yoga to
read the delightful article on Ancient Wisdom in Poetry
"The Chambered Nautilus" by Oliver Wendell Holmes.

Jerry S.