Re: A poem

Oct 01, 1995 09:48 AM
by LIESEL

Hi, Daniel,

What a nice poem!
I'll go there & get me some peace. I could use it.

I think we differ from you in 3 items mentioned in the poem.
1.) The person went to buy salvation in the grocery store.
According to us, the only way you can be saved is by what you
do yourself for yourself.
2.) "When I stepped outside I would run right into sin."
Probably true, but we like to think that there are at least
some people who live righteously. We don't believe in original
sin. Only in acquired stupidity.

3.) "Jesus paid your bill a long time ago." Our belief is that
no one except you yourself can pay your bill. Jesus can help
you find the Way, but then you must find it yourself.

Liesel