Re: personally speaking:

Sep 30, 1995 02:02 AM
by Arthur Paul Patterson

That was very moving post Liesel. I can't help but wonder about the
amazingly rich life you have had. I can't wait until I am in "devachan" or
whereever, getting my assumptions dissolved as history unfolds.

"Oh that is what is happening - nothing in my experience could predict it
but my incarnated experience must have be so limited... maybe I will go
back and learn more" - these might be my thoughts eventually.

Art