A Question

Sep 26, 1995 09:53 PM
by MGRAYE

Last night I posted a fairly long posting asking Jerry S a series of questions
about his comments on globes and planes. I said I ran out of time and steam
and did not ask Eldon any questions or very few.

I see this morning that Rich received the posting since he quoted and commented
on something I said in this posting. I personally did not recieve my
posting from theos-l as I alway do. Did Jerry S, Eldon and everybody else
receive their copy of my posting. Is the listserver still acting up???

Daniel Caldwell