On CWL

Sep 26, 1995 03:38 AM
by Richtay

I have also heard that CWL had a sexual involvement with Krishnamurti and his
brother, Nitya. It seems this was the cause of their father wanting the boys
to leave Adyar and come back to live at home. There was a court battle over
the situation, I don't remember how it turned out.

What are the relevant historical documents and facts about the case?

Rich