Re: From the spring to the pond

Sep 23, 1995 08:33 AM
by LIESEL

Paul,

I liked your lyrical description. I put a printout of in in my
folder marked "keepsakes", where I also keep Eldon's lyrical
description of Ojai, which he wrote last year on his laptop, &
some of Alan's priceless quips.

JRC I like your idea of us putting in some personal details
once in a while. Now that you mention it, we sound mostly
business ... but in a business people do occasionally talk
about their private lives, or their likes & dislikes. Like I
remember having Lunch with my colleagues, Angelo & Ken. They
played chess sometimes. Before my twin grandsons were born, I
made both of them baby blankets. One of them had a complicated
popcorn stitch, which took forever & a day, & I kept on
complaining about it. If Angelo hand't kept on nudging me on
with "come on, you can do it", Benjamin would never have gotten
his blanket.

Namaste

Liesel