Re: Concerning Daniel H. and censorship

Sep 21, 1995 08:43 AM
by K. Paul Johnson

According to Richtay@aol.com:

> Where is the Mighty Jesus? Looking at world history of religions as a whole,
> perhaps as a time-line, Jesus is not even a dot.

Now, Rich. Let's not let our disgust with Daniel's exclusivism
lead to a mirror-image exclusion of Jesus from history.
Christianity is the largest world religion in terms of
membership, approximately double that of its nearest
competitor, Islam, which also honors Jesus. Those two yield
approximately 3 billion members, with Hinduism a distant third
and Buddhism an even more distant fourth. In light of HPB's
anti-Christian sentiments, Theosophists may wish things to have
turned out otherwise-- but they didn't. JESUS RULES! (statistically
speaking, that is :) Geographically, Christianity and Islam
dominate the greater part of the globe, too.