Re: go away???

Sep 21, 1995 04:06 AM
by Richtay

Alan,

I agree with you. This board is for Theosophy and discussion of Theosophy.
 We do not need to tolerate continual distractions from the discussions.

It is a waste of time to write to this fellow, but occasionally it is
necessary to CORRECT the mis-information he is posting for the benefit of the
readership. I should relax, however, I don't think most people on Theos-L
are ignorant enough to believe that he writes anything factual, least of all
about Theosophy.

I also say, PLEASE GO AWAY. (Or we might find other alternatives. Is there
a procedure to REMOVE someone from the board?)

Rich